Southern Colorado Styled Wedding Shoot
B U I L D Y O U R W E D D I N G P O R T F O L I O
March 17 – 19, 2017
Have an interest in shooting weddings?
Never shot a wedding and need experience?
Need beautiful portfolio pictures to show potential clients your capabilities and style?
Join Ashlee Bratton, (daughter of the innkeepers) who has shot over a hundred weddings and elopements at this location and got her start here. The main shooting location will be at the Arbor House Inn Bed & Breakfast on the River, with an optional secondary shoot on Sunday at the Rio Grand Golf Club or South Fork Chapel. The Arbor House Inn Bed & Breakfast on the River is a private B&B located 4 hours from Denver and tucked beneath breathtaking cliffs, is located right on the river, and is a photographer’s dream for backdrops that range from mountain elegance to rustic country. Find your style and play with the options this location has to offer.
- Up to 10 girls max
- 2 nights at the Arbor House Inn Bed & Breakfast
in South Fork, Colorado
- 2 styled locations to shoot
- Professional cake & flowers
- Ring shots
- Champagne toasts
- Bridal suite shoot
- Getting ready shots (mirror, lips, dress, shoes)
- Rustic barn / 3 firepits / cliff views
- Fri – Sun, March 17-19, 2017
- 10 digitals from each photographer to go to vendors
- $300 (incl 2 nights lodging & 2 breakfasts, models, styling)
- Optional +$150 for additional guest if sharing a room
Fri – Sun, March 17 – 19, 2017
Friday – arrival and relaxation – optional pm happy hr
Saturday – styled shoot on property
Sunday – optional shoot at Rio Grande Golf Club (think log beams, bar/reception shots, golf carts, and bridge)
Sunday Afternoon – depart!
Contact Ashlee Bratton for more details on how to register and sign up.